[Hackrf-dev] Beaglebone USB Lockup

william hatch billhatch40 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 13:14:55 EDT 2015

I am using a Beaglebone Black Rev C as the remote controller for the HackRF One. When I am continuously reading the 8 bit I/Q stream from the HackRF, I found that the Beaglebone USB port eventually locks up. I am now modifying my code to use the method in the link below to do the following:
   - Reset the port when the application starts
   - While the application is running detect lockup and apply the reset

The USB lockup issue popped up when I installed the application on the Beaglebone. Running on an i7 laptop was no problem.
https://askubuntu.com/questions/645/how-do-you-reset-a-usb-device-from-the-command-line