[Hackrf-dev] Sensitivity

Rich S richnsanders at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:18:17 EDT 2015

I put together a quick Adobe document with pictures and settings
comparing the two and attached it to a previous email. I didn't realize
the document would require moderator approval, if you'd like the
information before moderator approval, please feel free to download from
my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5zvus4r8hyff02/RT820vsHackRF.pdf?dl=0

I hope this helps.

Rich