[Hackrf-dev] ANT500 shorted

Iluta V iluta2009 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:16:16 EDT 2014

Most probably I have the same shorted ANT500 and receiving static noise
instead of FM.

DSP cosine waves were dis-functional in Scope Plot :(

All other items worked well :)

Looks like this shop has sent out more than one defective ANT500, since the
same shop in Sweden sent ANT500 to me in Latvia.

Should I use a paper clip as well ...? Or I could receive another one?

Best regards,

Iluta Vilcane
Latvia