[Hackrf-dev] FM receive difference between HackRF and RTL-SDR

Mehdi Asgari mehdi.qbic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:18:40 EDT 2014

Hmmm, I am using the last version of tools (and I don't know how should I
change the magnitude)
By the way, why the same setup in Gqrx produces different outputs for
RTL-SDR and HackRF One?
Here's a link to two screenshots from Gqrx window which may be helpful.
HackRF: http://i60.tinypic.com/o7127d.png
RTL-SDR: http://i57.tinypic.com/10r79lc.jpg

Thanks
Mehdi