[Hackrf-dev] "HackRF One not found" occurs always

Mehdi Asgari mehdi.qbic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 05:25:36 EDT 2014

Thanks Mike.
Unfortunately the "laptop-mode-tools" didn't fix my problem (I used
1d50:6089)
But I've managed to use the HackRF with both Pentoo and GNU Radio Live DVD
on my laptop and they work without problem.
Update: When I connect my HackRF in GNU Radio Live or Pentoo (or even my
Macbook), the green LED (USB indicator on HackRF) is On (without blinking.
It's always On)
But when I connect it to my Ubuntu 14.04 (on the same ThinkPad laptop), the
Green LED blinks.