[Hackrf-dev] hackrf not showing in gnuradio-companion

Pierre Talbot pirtalbot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:25:50 EDT 2014

Hi Andrea,

In the list of blocks in GRC, there was nothing showing as Osmocom after
the installation from PyBombs.  I copied the osmosdr_sink.xml and
osmosdr_source.xml, found in the Pentoo ISO into the
.../gnuradio/grc/blocks directory and now I can see the osmocom source and
sink but the library it is pointing to (osmosdr) is probably not good.

Pierre