[Hackrf-dev] "HackRF One not found" occurs always

Andrea Salvatore andreahaku at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:04:36 EDT 2014

Hi,

I had the same problem but I solved doing the following:

remove the package with sudo apt-get remove hackrf and then:

sudo apt-get install git build-essential cmake libusb-1.0-0-dev liblog4cpp5-dev libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-thread-dev libboost-program-options-dev swig
git clone https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf.git
cd hackrf/host
mkdir build && cd build
cmake ../ -DINSTALL_UDEV_RULES=ON
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

Now everything should work and you'd be able to use hackrf_info and all the other hackrf commands.

Andrea

http://alphapapacharlie.com
http://kx3companion.com

Twitter: kx3companion