[Hackrf-dev] Internal shielding kit and headers

David H Hickman dhickman at its-my.net
Mon Sep 15 11:48:05 EDT 2014

I noticed a difference when using the radio for frequency coordination
from 450 - 700 MHZ.

The install was simple. However, taking the OEM case apart is a pain.  I
ended up making my case much less pretty due to marks where I pryied it
open.

Also take care on the solder, there are a few components close to where
the shield goes.

I am going to switch to a metal case once something like the ham-it-up
one becomes available.

--

dhh