[Hackrf-dev] Powering an external LNA via the Antenna port in GRC

Douglas Theriault dtnh at mac.com
Thu Sep 11 12:17:25 EDT 2014

I see on the schematic and in options under hackrf_transfer -p a means to provide 3.3v out the antenna port.  I am wondering if there is means to turn this on via the osmosdr source block in GRC or is this limited to only using the hackrf_transfer utility.  The properties under the osmosdr source block in GRC shows option for ch 0: antenna that I've tried with value 1 or 0 but didn't seem to toggle the power on.  Has anyone been successful in powering an external LNA using the 3.3v from the antenna port on HackRF ONE via GRC?

thanks,
Doug