[Hackrf-dev] GNU Radio

Zezrum Ironforge zezrum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:47:48 EDT 2014

Yes, that one, and a few other system DLLs that Win8.1 has decided to
"hide".  Copying them into the gunuradio bin folder has everything working
as expected.

I have it working now, which is cool.  But same results you reported -
rough around the edges with choppy audio.  No OpenGL errors for me, but the
audio is a problem for transmit.  I'll probably toy around with it some
more since Windows is usually my home, but with everything working so
smoothly in Linux I'm not sure how invested I will be to make it work.

Thanks for your help!