[Hackrf-dev] Antennas, Cables and Connectors [Important Questions on RF Performance]

Sohil Shah magicianss64 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:26:50 EDT 2014

Thanks Hugh,

That was one thing I was thinking of when I was looking at the pictures
from the kickstarter update. That is why I decided to also buy the Right
Angle connector. As it would enable me to run the cable parallel to the
antenna as opposed to having it stick out perpendicular to the LPA. Thanks
for clarifying that. By the way please correct me if I am wrong, there is
no right or wrong side to this antenna correct? I mean I could solder the
connector to either side of the LPA, just as long as the right-angled
connector sticks out the top of the pyramid,  correct?

One last thing. There is a hole at the bottom on the pyramid at the end of
the spine of the antenna, does anyone know what that is used for?

Thank you for your time.

However the right angle connector, if you face it back down the length of

--

Sohil Shah.

Nothing is Impossible, Never Undermine the Potential of the Human Spirit =
My Life's Motto!!
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish - Steve Jobs