[Hackrf-dev] HackRF-dev Digest, Vol 21, Issue 4

McDonald, J Douglas jdmcdona at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 4 12:32:44 EDT 2014

I do have the calibrated test equipment, though I'm not sure above 2 or 4 GHz.

But the performance (i.e. gain, noise figure, and image response)
vs frequency 10-6000 MHz is not what I was asking. That was the
IF response, i.e. for antialiasing knowledge. Does that vary with the
RF frquency?  That information is VERY useful to everybody.

Doug Mcdonald