[Hackrf-dev] HackRF in a Virtualized Environment (Windows7>VmWare>Pentoo\Kali\Ubuntu)

Stefan Wagener wageners at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 09:19:36 EDT 2014

Running a Mac with Parallels Desktop Virtual Win 8 and using SDR# and
Simon's SDR Cosnole (2.2) with the HackRF.

Plugged in the HackRF for use by the windows machine, updated driver with
Zadig and started SDR#. For SDR Console used the new DLLs (Simon's website)
and that was it. Listening to local radio station in full stereo (thanks
Simon).

Now, iI just need to find the TX button in the software to transmit via USB
microphone :-)

Stefan, VE4NSA