[Hackrf-dev] HackRF in a Virtualized Environment (Windows7>VmWare>Pentoo\Kali\Ubuntu)

Rich S richnsanders at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 05:48:31 EDT 2014

Sohil,

I'm in finals week of my Masters program, but will be relatively free in
one week.  I will build a virtual machine in VirtualBox based on
Ubuntu14 and pybombs.  I'll test it it with my HackRF to see if it
works, then try to find a way to put it on Git, dropbox or something
similar.

I have not used VMware in at least 10 years, is there a free way to
make/play virtual machines?

Rich