[Hackrf-dev] Run out of options to get HackRF One working :(

ccrypti at nym.hush.com ccrypti at nym.hush.com
Thu Oct 30 19:38:22 EDT 2014

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 23:59:50 +0100 "Jay Bougie"
<jaybougie at gmail.com> wrote:
>Can you confirm you have been adjusting the gain (lna/vga)  and
>amp in your
>tests within SDR Sharp and Gqrx (same idea in gqrx,  slightly
>different
>names)

Yes, to be sure i just did again a serie of tests and combinations
on known FM frequencies using SDR Sharp. Not sure what else we can
try beside it being a DOA unit :(

I just hate to ship it back and most likely wait till next year for
a new unit beside the shipping costs i have to pay again. (not to
mention customs bleeding people dry for anything outside the EU)