[Hackrf-dev] Possibly Defective HackRF One?

Scott Halligan scott at scan-ne.net
Thu Oct 30 11:55:30 EDT 2014

Well that's encouraging to hear, Kevan, it's now just a matter of
understanding the procedure to getting it updated properly and then
trying again. As noted in past emails I did update the firmware and CPLD
to the latest versions using Pentoo, but other than that my intention is
to use it in Windows, so this update procedure needed there would be ideal.

Scott