[Hackrf-dev] Antenna, Amp, Vga, and Lga settings (rx)

Tom Zicarelli tkzic at megalink.net
Wed Oct 29 04:51:57 EDT 2014

I am wondering if there are any guidelines for limits of rx params of the radio? i.e.., if there are settings or combinations I should not allow the user to set in realtime because of potential damage to the receiver?  I have been using the ranges as specified in hackrf_transfer code - with no problems so far.

Or if there are more detailed docs on this that I have missed?

Btw, the radio is working great (tx and rx) in Max/MSP. HackRF is amazing. Hope to have code ready to give out in next few weeks.

Tom