[Hackrf-dev] Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: off frequency

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 19:09:24 EDT 2014

I will take this offerts for sure!

--- Message initial ---

De : "Rick Zero_Chaos Farina" <zerochaos at gentoo.org>
Envoyé : 20 octobre 2014 21:22
A : hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com
Objet : Re: [Hackrf-dev] Re : Re: Re : Re:  off frequency

On 10/20/2014 01:50 PM, pete M wrote:
> Yup and it wont start X and the display is really hard to read. Network   wont start also.

If you are interested in using pentoo and having a problem making X work
I am happy to support you directly (you may drop the list and email me).
 If you are just trying to use pentoo to update the firmware, then I
think Mike has updated the instructions but neither startx nor
functional networking are required.

Thanks,
Zero