[Hackrf-dev] HackRF + TSA

West, Nathan natw at ostatemail.okstate.edu
Sun Oct 19 16:09:00 EDT 2014

Same as Mike; I've never had any issue carrying circuit boards on
airplanes, but TSA has inspected my antenna before. I got a glimpse of
the antenna (vert 2450) on their x-ray monitor and it does look a bit
like a syringe. Just keep the antenna somewhere readily accessible
(inside your bag) and you should be fine.