[Hackrf-dev] HackRF settling time

Ibrahim Basaran ibrahim.basaran at tubitak.gov.tr
Fri Oct 10 06:04:31 EDT 2014

Thank you Mike and Quentin,

We were already planning to do the sweep in firmware since we have guessed the USB interface overhead.
As a simple test, I'll try Quentin's suggestion, it will give us a better idea for our design, but we'll eventually make it in the firmware for performance.
I'll post the results for reference.

İbrahim BAŞARAN