[Hackrf-dev] gqrx & hackrf together

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Thu Oct 9 23:01:00 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 09:24:51PM +1000, Tester Heaps wrote:

>    I am using Fedora 20 and have a world of unfun at the moment. I
> couldn't get pybombs to install all packages for me, so I have revered
> to using Fedora 20's packages for gnuradio and gqrx.

I'm guessing, but Fedora probably doesn't have recent enough versions of
GNU Radio or gqrx.

>    I have installed osmocom & the hackrf libraries (as described here:
> https://mborgerson.com/getting-started-with-the-hackrf-one-on-ubuntu-14-04/

You might have installed gr-osmosdr with a different prefix than GNU
Radio is looking for.

I recommend uninstalling all of the above and using pybombs.  If it
doesn't work, ask for help and fully describe what went wrong.

Mike