[Hackrf-dev] HackRF hardware problems

ccrypti at nym.hush.com ccrypti at nym.hush.com
Wed Nov 26 12:20:26 EST 2014

Yes, if a product is defective i believe in most developed
countries one should get a replacement / repair or refund. So i
assume consumer rights in the US should cover this if i'm not
mistaken.

What was really annoying is that Michael until this date never
bothered to reply. Not even an attempt to provide feedback about
the new batches in the works which might fix or optimize stuff to
reduce DOA / bad units :(