[Hackrf-dev] Possibly Defective HackRF One?

Vitor Augusto vitorafsr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:19:22 EST 2014

I have some problems in receiving signal close to 1GHz with my Hackrf
One. The case is that my board functinos to frequencies below 500MHz.
For example, I can receive FM stations, poorly, with some noise in the
output. Above 500MHz, Hackrf One becomes useless with or without
antenna. But in a dongle SDR even without antenna the reception is
better. I did some frequency analysis with a constallation diagram and
notice what happens with the diagram when increasing frequency. The
images is in the album below.

http://imgur.com/a/b7mkG#0

I really want to know if this problem is the same as yours because we
might reach a conclusion that some units are really with problem.

Now, I don't know if I spend money buying another antenna or just ask
(can I?) my money back.