[Hackrf-dev] transmitting with one HackRF and receiving with another -- advice needed

Chris Kuethe chris.kuethe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 01:01:26 EST 2014

Attached is a flowgraph (with some notes) that you might find useful. It
probably won't work for two hackrfs on the same machine due to a known
issue with libhackrf, but it does work with a hackrf and an rtlsdr. Or you
could run it on two machines and disable one or the other end.
* http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GrOsmoSDR#HackRFSourceSink

I wonder if maybe you're having problems with the 2Msps sample rate. It
seems like 8Msps is the minimum supported
*
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/blob/master/host/libhackrf/src/hackrf.h#L143
* http://nine.pairlist.net/pipermail/hackrf-dev/2013-August/000163.html