[Hackrf-dev] LNA / Power Amplifier question.

Ariel Diaz adiaz133 at mail.valenciacollege.edu
Sun Nov 9 00:53:57 EST 2014

Hello all,
While looking for a low noise amplifier for receiving, I got mixed up with the model numbers from mini-circuits and ended up getting what I thought it was a good deal on some amplifiers ZHL-1042J+. Anyways, question would be, will this amplifier provide any gain on the Rx signal(since I already have it in hand) not interested in Tx. Or should I sell this and buy something else. Any input will be greatly appreciated.