[Hackrf-dev] Constallation plot

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Fri Nov 7 17:13:27 EST 2014

On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 08:02:56PM -0200, Vitor Augusto wrote:

> I did some screenshots (link below) with signal seen with
> constallation plot over the range 330MHz-380MHz. By now, my antenna
> works in the range 75MHz-330MHz. Is that right? I do need to by
> another one if I want to work at ~1GHz?

1 GHz is at the top end of the ANT500 frequency range when the antenna
is fully collapsed.  It generally performs better at the lower end than
at the higher end, but it should be usable at 1 GHz.

If you want any help interpreting your results, you'll have to provide a
lot more information about your test setup.

Mike