[Hackrf-dev] HackRF + TSA

Phil Mocek phil-lists at mocek.org
Fri Nov 7 12:46:25 EST 2014

On 10/19/2014 06:36 AM, Sohil Shah wrote:
> Anyone run into any issues with the TSA while carrying the hackRF on a plane?

Guesses at what might happen are somewhat helpful.

Better, though, would be if someone can reference any law or regulation
barring someone from carrying a device such as the HackRF past TSA's
barricade, through an airport terminal, and onto a commercial flight. If
there is not, then politely telling an airport security guard who
hassles someone about such behavior to piss off seems like a reasonable
response.

We can't know if we're in compliance with the rules unless we can read them.

--
Phil Mocek
https://mocek.org