[Hackrf-dev] SDR class, Antennas, Centralized Projects Repository.

Sohil Shah magicianss64 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 01:57:26 EDT 2014

Hello All,
Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to ask this but there did
not seem to be another forum for me to ask this.

I wanted to know the status of the SDR class that was to be made public as
part of the stretch goal on kickstarter.

It would be really helpful for folks like me who do have a programing
background but do not have any DSP or advanced understanding of Radio to
get a primer before we receive our HackRFs next month.

I would also like to know if Mike will be selling an antenna package (good
way to support him and the project) as he had included with the prototype
backers or if the parts information along with reliable sources to buy them
are made available so that we can order our antennas and necessary
convertors soon so that they arrive by the time our HackRFs are delivered
next month.

Do we have a centralized repository like CGRAN for all hackRF related
projects?

Thank you for your time.