[Hackrf-dev] Hackrf USB implementation versus libopencm3 usb implementation.

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Jan 19 10:41:21 EST 2014

Hello,

I am playing with an LPC Link2 board, featuring the LPF4370. As the JTAG
connector has 0.05 inch pitch, I can't use my JTAG adapters with 0.1
pitch. Uploading with dfu-util hwowever works, some patches/cleanups have
already been incorporated in dfu-utils. However hackrf has no DFU endpoint,
like the blackmagic debug probe has, and so uploading a new image means needs
a physical disconnect, as the LPC Link has no reset button.

Looking at he the hackrf code however, I see no infrastructure for setting
up interfaces associations. Did I miss something?

That brings up another question: Why does hackrf use it's one usb
implementation and doesn't cling to the libopencm3/blackmagic usb
implementation.

Thanks
Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt