[Hackrf-dev] metal case

Andrew R. Reiter arr at watson.org
Thu Feb 6 07:31:49 EST 2014

Hello,

Thank you again to mossmann for his work on HackRF and thank you again to
those who have contributed to the project.

I have a Jawbreaker and managed an acrylic "case" from Ponoko that was
based on [1] and mounted on some bolts/spacers. I am curious, however, if
I should be concerned with any noise issues (from other devices)? If so,
has anyone managed a metal enclosure and willing to share their design and
where they had it built (assuming not done by them)?

I appreciate any insight.

Thank you again.

Best,
Andrew