[Hackrf-dev] HackRF One For Sale

Scott Halligan scott at scan-ne.net
Sun Dec 14 12:10:59 EST 2014

Hello,

I've decided to sell my HackRF One. It is in excellent condition and has
been lightly used in an indoor non-smoking environment since I received
it. It has never been used for transmit. It was flashed to the latest
firmware using Pentoo Linux.

It will come with original box and cable and an SMA to BNC adapter.
Photos available as well as the receipt from NooElec; see below links.

Asking $225 plus shipping via either UPS or USPS. I would prefer a sale
within the continental United States as I have had some scary overseas
shipping experiences. An overseas sale is not out of the question
however with the proper agreement and understanding in place prior to
shipping. PayPal is the preferred payment method. If you are in the
United States and don't use PayPal I would accept a U.S. Postal Money
Order as payment.

http://www.scan-ne.net/hackrf/1.jpg
http://www.scan-ne.net/hackrf/2.jpg
http://www.scan-ne.net/hackrf/receipt.pdf

Please email me at scott at scan-ne dot net if you are interested.
Thanks for looking.

Scott
Webmaster - Scan New England
http://www.scan-ne.net