[Hackrf-dev] Mixer Conversion Loss

Norm indy747 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:05:26 EST 2014

Mike - how do we handle defective units from the Kickstarter?  I have
emailed you many times with no response.  I need to get my unit
replaced.  The second one I purchased works fine, but the first has
issues with the front-end.  It sounds like there are many others that
are waiting for a solution as well.  How do we get a replacement?

Thanks, Norm