[Hackrf-dev] Need a HackRf forum

Michael Moedt mmoedt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:50:49 EDT 2014

Just my two cents ..

Perhaps a way to synchronize between a mailing list and a decent forum
would be useful.  However, I think the complexity / hassle in such as
set-up could be a significant barrier.
Otherwise, a site like sdr.stackexchange.com would be an ideal
"forum", but I don't see the usage being high enough.
I believe you can search through the forum easily by including
"inurl:hackrf-dev" in a google search.