[Hackrf-dev] Install problem, apt-get update fails

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Sun Aug 24 13:45:16 EDT 2014

As far as I know, Kali does not yet have the latest versions of HackRF
and gr-osmosdr packages.  You can install those yourself from source
(via PyBOMBS or manually), but you might want to try Pentoo instead.

Either way, I definitely agree that you should try using a distro that
is still maintained.