[Hackrf-dev] feedback on lesson 1

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Sun Aug 24 13:17:29 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 02:47:14PM -0700, dan farmer wrote:

> Looking forward to more - are you going to do a set number, or make it
> like a college course of 15 weeks or so of classes, or…?

I'm not sure how many total lessons there will be, but it will probably
be at least a couple dozen.  I'll consider it "done" when I have
included all the content that I typically cover in my two day class, but
I may end up extending it beyond that point.

> And any plans on the frequency also?

I'll try to do about two lessons per week for a while, but that may vary
depending on my schedule (travel, etc.).

> While I’m asking, an RSS on the main page would be nice… yeah, yeah,

Good idea.  I'll try to get that going by the time I post lesson 2
(probably Monday).

> Also selfishly hoping you’ll be covering more out-of-gnuradio-companion
> python trix o’ the masters, as that’s my own personal interest ;)

I'll eventually cover some things outside of grc.  Is your particular
interest GNU Radio stuff outside of grc, or are you interested in stuff
beyond GNU Radio (e.g. DSP in numpy)?

Thanks for the feedback!

Mike