[Hackrf-dev] Testing a new HackRF One - Broadcast on wrong frequency?

Glenn Drong gdrong at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:18:05 EDT 2014

Another question regarding testing of the HackRF One.  I am completely new to this so please bear with me.
I followed the directions, setup SDR Console for Windows 2.2 with the new DLLs, everything is working fine... however when testing, I tuned to a local FM station 96.7, but it was not there, however I did find it at 104.7? The broadcast announcer says it's 96.7, same with FM digital data. Do I need to calibrate the HackRF or SDR software? Anyone else experience this?
Glenn