[Hackrf-dev] PPM Adjustment

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Mon Aug 18 01:40:10 EDT 2014

Hi,

Seems that I just need to add a PPM correction, some radios support this via
registry settings etc. but with the hackRF I’ll do it in the code. No big
problem, far worse code to write over the next few weeks L .

If only other SDR hardware teams had such simple, good and stable APIs.

Now for HackRF Two with the Analog Devices AD9361 please.

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com