[Hackrf-dev] Electromagnetic Field 2014 - HackRF User Group

Paul Dart pauldart at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:16:28 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just a heads up to anyone who is interested, as most/all people have had
their HackRFs delivered now, we are having a meet up at EMF2014.

https://www.emfcamp.org/

Something like a user group meeting or a 'We all have HackRFs, now what?'
workshop would be good.

If anyone is planning on coming, I think most of us will be hanging out in
the amateur radio village (although it's becoming more of a wider
radio/wireless village)
https://wiki.emfcamp.org/wiki/Villages:Amateur_Radio

Hopefully this isn't considered spam, although full disclosure, I help
organise it.

Cheers,

Paul