[Hackrf-dev] HACKRF support added to OpenCL TDD/FDD LTE Cell Searcher Tracker!

Jiao Xianjun putaoshu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 22:22:39 EDT 2014

I haven't measured it. 820t tuner also causes that issue if I recall
correctly.
During that period, I searched Internet and found someone mentioned
possibility of power supply. It did work after I used dock. Amazing.
These two dongles always work fine in my desktop computer. This reflects
the issue indirectly, because desktop has enough port power, doesn't chase
low power usually.

Maybe it is also related to kind of "startup current" things (instead of
total power consumption)? Just a guess.