[Hackrf-dev] HACKRF support added to OpenCL TDD/FDD LTE Cell Searcher Tracker!

Jiao Xianjun putaoshu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 23:56:48 EDT 2014

Thank you Jared.

OpenCL LTE Cell Searcher Tracker (
https://github.com/JiaoXianjun/LTE-Cell-Scanner) supports HACKRF board now!

With HACKRF, decoding LTE SIB informaton becomes possible in the future,
because HACKRF has 20MHz bandwidth which is much higher than rtl-sdr
dongle. (Now the program can only decode LTE MIB information because it was
designed for rtl-sdr dongle).

See a demo vide here:

(outside China) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hnlrYtjI-4 ,
(inside China) http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjk3Mjc1MTUy.html