[Hackrf-dev] hackrf_transfer -t issues?

Mudge Zatko mudge at motorola.com
Thu Sep 5 20:19:13 EDT 2013

This is too heavyweight for the experiment I ultimately want to run, but it
was definitely useful to verify that I could transmit a meaningful signal
compared to hackrf_transfer -t.

Some quick notes to anyone else who might be coming up to speed like me...
I needed to change hackrfreplay.grc and hackrfreplay.py to get them
working with the versions of gnuradio (3.7.0) and osmosdr (v0.1.0-10) that
I built to test these.

hackrfreplay.grc:

replace osmosdr_sink_c_0 with osmosdr_sink_0.

hackrfreplay.py:

firdes is imported from gnuradio.filter rather than gnuradio.gr now, so
modify python imports appropriately, and the osmosdr object has method
osmosdr.sink() rather than osmosdr.sink_c().

thanks again :)

.mudge