[Hackrf-dev] Group Buy? /Sick of Beige

Tim Crisall tcrisall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:50:33 EDT 2013

Here are the details for the service I used to have a case made:

http://www.ponoko.com

Material: Acrylic - Clear, 3.0 mm
Template: P1 - 181.0 mm long x 181.0 mm wide
Making: $2.87
Material: $2.50
Total: $5.37

Shipping was on top of this.

The P1 template is the smallest they have - it was more than I needed.

Because I do not use a 'pay for front of the line service' it took about a
week for it to be made and then shipping. My HackRF is still in shipping
so I've not verified this worked but it certainly looks like the pictures.
I'm planning on using #4x40 hardware salvaged from junk.

I've attached my template should anyone be interested. (dunno if this
attachment is going to work but wth)

Tim

p.s. no advertising or endorsement - just saying...