[Hackrf-dev] antennas of choice?

Joshua Marpet joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com
Sun Jun 23 22:52:10 EDT 2013

I know I'm on the right list when damn near everyone on it is a close
friend. :) Rick, awesome point about the antennas.

Has anyone seen an OSCOR antenna array? Bloody hell, they use about 6
antennas just for reception.

--

*Joshua A. Marpet*

Managing Principal

*GuardedRisk*

**

*Before the Breach **and **After The Incident!*

*
*

1-855-23G-RISK (855-234-7475)

Cell: (908) 916-7764

Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com

http://www.GuardedRisk.com

** **

*This communication (including any attachments) contains privileged and
confidential information from GuardedRisk which is intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this
information, and no privilege has been waived by your inadvertent receipt.
Furthermore, you should delete this communication and / or shred the
materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.*