[Hackrf-dev] GNU Radio Companion

Adam Laurie adam at aperturelabs.com
Fri Jun 21 03:16:33 EDT 2013

On 20/06/13 13:51, Ben Gamari wrote:

>> On 18/06/13 13:49, Ben Gamari wrote:

>> <<< Welcome to GNU Radio Companion 3.6.5 >>>

> Note that you are running 3.6. I've been working with 3.7 which differs

> from 3.6 in a number of block names which explains your errors. If you

> don't want to hack on GnuRadio, you're probably better off sticking with

> 3.6.

Ah, OK, thanks. So it should be a relatively simple task of renaming the
blocks or are there other fundamental differences?

My main objective here is to try and build a set of instructions/steps
such that a novice user (like me) can start doing something useful with
hackrf without having to become an expert in a bunch of peripheral
projects which are really nothing to do with the task in hand. Obviously
if you want to develop hackrf itself this would be necessary but if it
is to be useful as a general purpose rf research tool it needs to be
accessible at a simpler level...

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie Tel: +44 (0) 20 7993 2690
Aperture Labs Ltd. Fax: +44 (0) 20 8972 9377
Surrey mailto:adam at aperturelabs.com
KT6 4JX http://aperturelabs.com
UNITED KINGDOM