[Hackrf-dev] Jawbreaker firmware update fail

Graham Cottew gc at zendata.com
Mon Jul 29 19:36:06 EDT 2013

Happy to do that but do not know how to recover from my failed flash. The board appears to be in DFU mode even without the jumper in.

What is the process for recovering if I am unable to run 'make program' ?
I do not have a hackrf_usb.bin but I do have a known good hackrf_usb_rom_to_ram.bin from 2013.06.1

What are the steps to get the DFU'd Jawbreaker to download these files?