[Hackrf-dev] Jawbreaker firmware update fail

Graham Cottew gc at zendata.com
Mon Jul 29 19:06:55 EDT 2013

Yes unplugged and rebooted after the flash and that's when I noticed the changed LEDS so did the hackrf_info

I started to follow your instructions about putting it in DFU mode.
I put a jumper between pins 1 (VCC) and 2 (center) on P2_8.
Power up and all the LEDS are still in exactly the same state as without the jumper.
(VCCLED is on, 1V8LED is off, and LED1, LED2, LED3, USB_LED0, USB_LED1all lit dimly)

Is that the expected LED status for DFU mode?

I am now struggling to get the 'make program' to run in the firmware/hackrf_usb directory.
Initially it failed because I did not have arm-none-eabi-gcc installed so I installed that and now have moved on to

hackrf_usb.c:25:36 fatal error: libopencm3/lpc4xx/cgu.h: no such file or directory