[Hackrf-dev] Jawbreaker reflow problems

Graham Cottew gc at zendata.com
Thu Dec 19 14:57:03 EST 2013

Hi Adam

I have tried (unsuccessfully) to hand reflow around the RF area if my jawbreaker to fix a deafness problem on receive.
I would be very happy to let you have a go at my board in the oven anytime :-)

I needed to replace the SPI flash chip as well as it had failed but doing that by hand was straightforward.

Graham Cottew
+61417722400
VK3DPC