[Hackrf-dev] hackrf_transfer -t issues?

Mudge Zatko mudge at motorola.com
Fri Aug 30 12:26:09 EDT 2013

Thanks Mike.

Any idea when (if?) this will be looked into?

GRC is cool and all, but part of the allure of HackRF (at least to me) is
the ability to perform meaningful replay and mutation fuzzing from a
minimalistic unix environment.

To that end, hackrf_transfer -t would look to be ideal in quickly enabling
some initial security analysis of various receiver codecs.

Or perhaps there's another alternative to transfer -t that you or someone
else on the list is aware of they could point me to in the meantime?

thanks again,

.mudge