[Hackrf-dev] DFU

Graham Cottew gc at zendata.com
Wed Aug 7 23:31:36 EDT 2013

Thanks Michael I will try that.

I am following the instructions in the wiki exactly as written; the step that it fails on is the reboot after the hackrf_spiflash of the rom_to_ram firmware.

To clarify the process in the wiki I would love to know two extra things:

At what stage in the process exactly do you remove the DFU jumper from pins 1 & 2?

I am using a SPDT switch the connects pin 2 of P2_8 to either pin 1 (DFU) or pin 3 (low voltage normally on this pin anyhow) - could this be a problem?

>>> https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki/Updating-Firmware#recovering-the-spi-flash-firmware