[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Jawbreaker Bugs

Michael Ossmann mike at ossmann.com
Wed Aug 7 02:53:49 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 02:49:29AM -0400, Russell Hande wrote:

> I'm just trying to figure out if there is an easier way than having to

> guess which IF won't misbehave at any given tune. Of course if it was

> that easy it could be implemented in the firmware.

Indeed. Avoidance of the 1300/2600 MHz problem (and similar) could be
implemented in firmware, but avoidance of particular occupied harmonics
probably can't.

If you were to add a knob to user software to adjust the IF in
real-time, it would go a long way toward allowing people to understand
and correct such problems.